Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall is right around the corner...

It's hard to believe we are already in the middle of September.  Summer is gone and fall is upon us.  Look for some great ideas starting next week.  I will be sharing ideas, suggestions and stories on ways that you can get creative at home or even on the road with the kids.  There are so many projects you can do at home, with items just laying around in a junk or craft drawer. 

Also, a link to a site that will feature some items that I have made.  I have been wanting to create a site like this forever and I think this is a great time of year to get this up and running.  I would love to hear from you as well, maybe you have a story or idea that you would like to share.  Tweet me or email me.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment